|How to Apply||| Print ||
How to Apply
PSA offers campus tours between January to July, for the upcoming academic year, to the prospective students and parents; appointments should be made in advance.
Students who wish to register to PSA, after taking the campus tour and visiting our website, should fill an application form. Online Application Form.
1. Fill out an online application form at http://www.aesny.org/putnam/ap/applicationform.aspx
2. Send your official transcripts and current report card in a closed and signed envelope.
3. Schedule an interview and admission test date with a PSA Admissions staff.
3. Fill out all forms in the enrollment package (immunization, emergency, agreement ….)
4. Submit your Math Teacher Recommendation, English Teacher Recommendation, and Principal Recommendation forms. All forms can be downloaded online.
Admission Test Requirement:
PSA requires every applicant to take an admission test. The following are the testing requirements:
A satisfactory academic background is necessary. Clean discipline record is also essential.
Admission is granted as per the following;
1) Interview results
2) EXPLORE/PLAN/TOEFL / SAT/ACT Results
3) Previous academic records
PSA Admission Committee reserves the rights to give the final decision of admission based on criteria stated above.
If admission is granted, students should submit to the admission office following documents;
1) Copy of ID,
2) Transcript and other academic documents
3) Recommendation letters (For Recommendation Folder...)
5) Affidavit of Support